No Products in the Cart
• EASY TO USE
Use one to two tablets per gallon of water to make an excellent and effective food-grade surface sanitizer!
Kills a multitude of viral and bacterial pathogens when used as directed.
• Use for sanitizing food and beverage dispensing machines. Clean first then circulate sanitizing solution through hot or cold beverage dispensing machines, yogurt and, soft-serve dispensing machines, and other types of food dispensing equipment.
• Use for spray sanitizing food processing equipment, sinks, countertops, cutting boards, and other non-porous articles and surfaces.
• Use as third sink sanitizing rinse for glassware, dishes, utensils, pots, and pans. Fast-drying. Leaves glassware and dishes sparkling clear from film, odor, and residue.
• May also be applied with a clean cloth or sponge.
MEETS ALL PUBLIC HEALTH REGULATORY CRITERIA FOR SAFETY AND EFFECTIVENESS:
U.S. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY
• This product is registered with the EPA as required by law to ensure that when used as directed, it has proven effective as claimed, without causing unreasonable adverse effects to humans or the environment.
U.S. FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION
• This product has received FDA acceptance under the Code of Federal Regulations for safe use as a sanitizer on food processing equipment, utensils, and other food contact surfaces.
U.S. PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE
• This product fulfills the sanitizing criteria of the USPHS when tested by the Official Method in waters of 500 ppm hardness.
Each of these bottles contains 150 STERAMINE™ tablets that will make between 75 and 150 gallons of food-grade surface sanitizer. An exceptional value for the cost-conscious consumer!