Green Mountain™ Super Concentrated Laundry Detergent
It's time to feel good about doing your laundry again!
Sierra Solutions is proud to introduce... " Super Concentrated Laundry Detergent" as a new addition to our environmentally safe family of cleaning products.
With the hectic schedules we all have it has often become necessary for the whole family to help with laundry duty. This requires an easy to use, well-balanced, environmentally friendly, 100% biodegradable, and powerful detergent that gives the simplicity, and dependability of a single product able to safely clean most machine and hand washable fabrics.
Super Concentrated Laundry Detergent is a naturally derived product that unlocks the power of nature to create a deep cleaning formula that outperforms the leading national brands at removing odors, stains and dirt. You don’t have to sacrifice cleaning performance to be environmentally responsible. Our unique formula contains special soil chelating agents that penetrate the cloth fibers during the wash and rinse cycles to help prevent dirt from re-depositing on the clothes and linens.
Without weakening even the most delicate fabrics, lifts soil and stains from clothing and linens, while keeping soapy residue from depositing on clean fabrics during the wash or rinse cycles. Added to this detergent’s top-quality cleaning power are effective water-softening agents strong enough to boost cleaning power even in hard and or cold water. Softening the water greatly reduces the amount of detergent required per batch, making Super Concentrated Laundry Detergent both economical and efficient in producing brighter, fresher and cleaner laundry.
Features & Benefits
Super Concentrated Laundry Detergent is extremely concentrated. A normal load uses only one ounce of detergent, so it’s much less expensive than typical store bought laundry detergents (see “Per Load” price comparison chart).
- Cleans, softens, brightens, whitens, deodorizes and removes stains with special clean rinse formula. It will not leave a soapy residue like conventional detergents.
- Out performs soaps, other naturally derived detergents and homemade products.
- Non-hazardous, biodegradable, non-toxic and specially formulated to be non-irritating to skin.
- Safe for washing baby or children's clothing or bedding.
- Contains biodegradable surfactants safe for septic tanks.
- Formulated with special softeners to reduce the chore of ironing.
- Suitable for regular top, front loading and HE washing machines.
- Excellent for use as a pretreatment-spotter for those extra tough stains.
- Completely safe to use with other laundry additives if so desired.
- Traditional “Fresh & Clean” scent.
- Optical brighteners added to give your laundry that extra clean look and feel.
- The green colorant is specially formulated to be non-staining and water-soluble. It dissipates almost immediately into the wash.
Super Concentrated Laundry Detergent is a naturally derived laundry detergent made primarily from replenishable natural resources (coconuts), that is tough on dirt and stains yet is gentle on your clothes, linens and the earth.
- Absolutely no phosphates or enzymes.
- No negative impact on aquatic life.
- Not tested on animals.
- Designed to use the absolute minimum plastic possible, the bottle and label are made of polyethylene; cap of polypropylene. Both are 100% recyclable and can be recycled together perfectly.
- uses 50% less water in its formulation than traditional detergents making it easier and more efficient to ship and also easier to use and handle for our customers.
- If every household in the U.S. replaced just one bottle of 100 oz. ultra petroleum-based liquid laundry detergents with one 128 oz. bottle of naturally derived detergent, we could save 250,000 barrels of oil, enough to heat and cool 14,250 U.S. homes for a year!
is especially designed for coldwater washing. A typical family can expect savings of $65.00 per year on water heating cost alone. In addition, check out these per load price comparisons below:
|Product||$ Per Load
|Arm & Hammer™||0.22|
The above listed retail prices of competitive products are based on random supermarket price checks. The cost of to use per load is based on an average sale of a one box order.
The most common ingredients in conventional laundry detergents are phosphorus, enzymes, ammonia, naphthalene, phenol, sodium nitilotriacetate along with numerous other chemicals. The problem with detergents ingredients and these kinds of petrochemicals is - they can cause rashes, itches, allergies, sinus problems and other health problems. The residue left on your clothing, bed sheets, towels and other fabrics that you touch is absorbed through your skin. These petroleum-based chemicals really do penetrate the skin and enter the body!
Environmentally friendly Super Concentrated Laundry Detergent is safe, economical, healthy and practical.
Use one fluid ounce of for a regular 20 pound load (standard residential washer). IMPORTANT: For maximum efficiency add to the water before adding clothes. Use two fluid ounces of detergent for 35-50 pound capacity machines; 2 1/2 to 3 ounces in 75 pound capacity machines. Use more if soil load is extreme.
Peace of mind while you clean. You deserve it!